Tuesday, April 21, 2009

M x 4

These are the m-girls. McKayla, Madison, Maya, and Monterey. The oldest used to be in my little 10-year-old primary class... I can't believe she's a little teenager now! I love this family because I've been feeling very UN baby-hungry lately and I think... I could just do it like the C's and have these two for a little while and then another set of two later. We're thinking that's the plan. Ross would like the next ones to be boys... but after seeing these sisters in action, I wouldn't mind four of a kind.

Maya was my little ham. Every time I asked... "ok who wants to do one here against this wall?" She'd jump to the task-- I was sure I'd have way more of her than the other girls but I underestimated just how many funny faces she made!.... I hope you get a serious one of her that makes the wall Lis! (but secretly I think you should just frame this series --- that girl's got some serious personality!)

Here's a little more of it...


I know... those freckles are to DIE for.
This was toward the end when Maya got the worst growing pains in her hands and feet. It was heartbreaking... since she still wanted to smile and be good for the camera but then when we stopped she just cried.... oh it broke my heart.

but it was too cute to not snap a photo of. :(

8 comments:

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I love them. Maya does not like the one of her crying (but I do - shh don't tell.) I love the jumping one - except that you can't see McK's face. I love that you captured their eye color and the freckles. I can't wait to see them all.

Rachelle said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls!

Kym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kym said...

(Okay....3x the one!...) Cute Cute Cute. I just found an old picture of Ryan when he's little that looks just like Maya in that last shoot with her big green eyes. Good job capturing the girls.

Sarie said...

LOOOOVE the last one on the hammock. They all tell such a wonderful story.

AB said...

Aunt Bonnie here (AB to family) and I think the photos of my nieces are great. Since I don't get to see them often, it's nice to have pictures to look at. You captured every aspect of each one. Even the tears, and we all have them. Good Job Lillie, you do good work.

AB

Mark and Stefani McCune said...

Beautiful!!!