Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gina and Kyle: Lillie Biesinger- San Diego Wedding Photography

Back at the house gettin' beautiful...and yes.... this "sneak peek" is a bit excessive... I just couldn't draw the line. I'm going to blame it on the fact that this was my first wedding... I'll get more concise. Some day. And clearly, it worked. (The getting beautiful part) BEAUTIFUL bride. When you hear her talk or watch her with Kyle, she's even more beautiful. One of the sweetest, most graceful girls I've ever met. We were friends in high school, I'm thinking I should have hung out with her a little more... maybe she'd have rubbed off on me. I wouldn't describe myself the same.... :) I gave Mila her middle name (Grace) in hopes.... The Ceremony at Mountain Hawk Park

The Reception...




Tacos, and non-stop dancing. It was a party. Gina and Kyle are both dancers. Think PHD in dancing. And think more abstract than Mia Michaels.... THAT kind of dancing. So this was indeed, a dance party. And they really were lovely to watch.



They'll be happy. Really really happy.

Oh and for those of you who like to see even more.... here's my flickr link. If you click on the slide show in the upper right hand corner you can sit back and view them all... Can't promise these ones won't be repeated though...

6 comments:

Kara said...

Lillie, You are amazing. Really you are.

Lauren said...

Those turned out GORGEOUS! Any chance we'll meet you this weekend in SD?

Unknown said...

I didn't realize it was Gina Bolles' wedding that you were going to do! She looks fantastic and you did an amazing job! These pictures are beautiful!!!!!!

Karley said...

The dancing pictures are really pretty, Lillie. If you were nervous-it doesn't show. You are a natural.

Michelle said...

wow wow wow. but you already know how I feel. :)

Rachelle said...

Lillie, these pictures are gorgeous! I hope you're feeling proud of yourself because no one would ever guess this was your first wedding. Yeah!!!
Miss you. Hope we'll be able to connect soon!