Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nate and Syd

I think this was Nate trying to fix his bowl legs. Bowl legs? I've never actually tried to spell that--- is it boll legged? bull, bowl? dunno.

Ahhh thank you Christin. Bow legged. Of course. That makes SO much more sense.

These are some friends of ours--- Syd's due with her first baby this summer and wanted to sneak in a session of the two of them before they enter the new phase!! Obviously she's all glow and no tummy yet. How lovely is she? She runs a make up store ... I'm just waiting for her to work some magic on me...

I wish I had the chance to photograph more couples... oooh.. it's such a fun change...

7 comments:

Christin said...

Lillie I laughed out loud at your bowl, boll, legs comment. I believe it's bowed legs. (:

Christin

Audry said...

Great shots.

Adrienne said...

I love all of these! Your perspective is awesome!

Kenyon said...

I love this! I always love your work. It looks so natural and full of life which is so inspiring to me. :o)

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful. Love those guys!

Happy said...

WOW, I think these may be my favorite pictures of yours that I've seen! Seriously impressive! The poses, the perspective, the light- everything is amazing! WOW!!

Rachelle said...

These pictures are soooo great! Sydney looks so beautiful and how exciting that they're having a baby...although, I think I already knew that. something on fb, I think. Anyway, love them...the pics and the couple!