Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Frischs--
























This is my baby brother, Ian--- and his Eva Longoria-esque, beautiful wife, Teresita. They were highschool sweethearts. He's two years younger than me, and YES, has already made these THREE handsome boys-- and makes having them look like a piece of cake. They were made for eachother, these two... both so laid back and easy to be around--- impossible to ruffle. Every time I leave them, I leave committed to relax and enjoy everything just a little more.
































The boys ran across the green while I made Ian and Tere make googley eyes at eachother and by the time we looked back over... Cannon was on his way back slowly but surely, with his pants creeping down inch by inch. Just a little too big. I had to catch a shot of those cute boy-undies.































Uh huh--- True Religion. I bought my first pair when I was 26 I think. He's 18 months..? Nice. I'm going to be outstyled by my toddler nephews before I know it.


























Oh I love this guy.

No comments: