Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I know it's only August! But the holidays start sneaking up SO quickly.... and I promised myself I'd get some Christmas cards up this year in case anyone wanted the whole burden taken care of in one swoop. Schedule your family shoot and choose your card... Here they are.

My husband pointed out that maybe I should do some more traditional Christmas colors... But I just couldn't bring myself to. But that doesn't mean I can't make a couple of custom color changes for you.... I'm just so drawn to my favorite colors. :)

Also-- we can adapt whatever you like into a baby announcement, or some other kind of card you might need.

These are all 5x7 flat cards, front and back design. They will be printed on a high-quality, pearlized card stock. We can add in whatever personalized text you'd like. They come in sets of 25. If you know you'd like a folded 5x7, some other size, or even a fancy shmancy trifold (my FAVORITE) ... let me know and we can design you one if I haven't already gotten around to it. Inquire about prices if you're interested!

And there you have it.





2 comments:

Lizzie said...

These rock Lillie. Totally awesome. It makes me want to schedule a shoot and order cards NOW.

Baylee and Blair's page said...

I LOVE these cards! I'm a beginning photographer and have followed both of your blogs for a while.

I've been trying to create some cards in Photoshop myself and am having trouble. How do you create the template? Is there any tips or steps you could help me with? Where do you get the fun designs and wallpapers?


Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;)

Tiffany Morris
Tiffany.Morris@att.net