Wednesday, November 4, 2009

W Family- Lillie Biesinger: Coachella Valley Family Photographer



I'm thinking I might turn to these thumbnail collages to get through these holiday shoots faster. Oh so much quicker-- phew!

I love chatting with people through email and then finally getting to meet them 'for real' behind my camera. I knew I liked Mollie in her emails... but I couldn't have hoped for a better, brighter, genuinely LAUGHY mama. Oh how I love a laughy family... I think it helped that this was during our 'cold week' of 70's... so we were actually comfortable running around.... first time I've left a shoot without sweaty-head.

And is it just me or does this darling little girl look a little like Milla Javovich?
Thanks Mollie for coming to me with your gorgeous family!

No comments: