Monday, January 4, 2010

Brooke's "Head" shots....

This is my sister-in law.... she's a pilates instructor/dancer, and mother of two. Did you think I jumbled up that sentence because those words shouldn't be able to go together? I didn't.

Now you know why I get so body-conscious when I'm at Ross' house. (You'd know better if it wasn't so cold and Brooke was in less, but what kind of photographer do you think I am anyway?). There's Brooke, and three other brothers, all of which have a waist to shoulder ratio straight out of a Disney movie and eat things like rolled oats with water and protein powder. (Ok that's just Jared, but still--- just made me want to eat MORE mint oreos. Seriously.)

But anyway- here's my cute sister-in-law, Brooke.

3 comments:

Sarie said...

I lOVE the last one. Hit me like a ton of bricks. I take two hundred just to get the one that's really them, the real eyes, the real expression, not too much smile, not too sad, great body position. Just right. I love it.

April said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! Seriously some great photos of my darling friend! You really captured her personality, Lillie. :)

Makes me miss her even more since she moved away :(

Lizzie said...

These are great shots Lillie. One of my top favorite shoots of yours.